Pesobit is a digital currency designed to provide services to the filipino people. Pesobit team says it will provide a fast, secure and easy way to transfer money across country with a minimal fee. Pesobit will offer a free remittance service using a 3rd party service that will allow recipients to convert their received Pesobits to Philippine Peso to their bank accounts or even a card-less withdrawal.
It seems just a brand new copy of thousand crypto currencies already launched... BUT it has a big community and the ICO (starded in august) is on the finish line with a big success! Lets see if the team will develop something usefull and unicuqe in the next months.
The roadmap is huge:
End of ICO:
- Block Explorer
- Windows, Mac and Linux wallets
- Pesobit to Philippine Peso conversion site
- Online staking via poswallet
- Listing of coin to exchanges
- Mobile wallet
- Own online staking platform
- Pesobit Remittance website
- Pesobit Freelance website
- Online APIs
- eCommerce shopping cart payment modules
- Mobile wallet upgrade to integrate with Social Networking
Which will be the first exchange to trade Pesobit? Poloniex?
Good job to the whole team!